The Rivdal door manufacturing process has many unique advantages! Read on further to see the full benefit of how this process will transform your business.
- Utilise all your panel sawing and routing equipment producing your existing range.
- Machine the MDF much faster
- Eliminate the use of dry joints and dowels in assembly
- Obtain a raised and fielded panel without extra cost
- Door blanks machined from a solid MDF substrate panel eliminates any instability in the finished door, unlike all other fabricated door constructions
- Moulded door panels are less subject to bowing after processing
- A quality product that duplicates and enhances the visual image of the traditional raised and fielded wood door but manufactured using only 3 pieces for kitchen doors and 4 pieces for wardrobe doors
- A finished door that will give you a market place advantage
- Moulding technology that can be used for the manufacture of a range of products
- A manufacturing process kind to the environment
If you have any further questions on the Rivdal Enterprises Door Manufacturing Process email us on email@example.com.